The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 73, August 1968, (Vol. XIX, pp: 1-32)
- Royal Corps of Transport, The Evolution of the* by Lt. Col. G.C.E. Crew. pp: 1-10.
- Cloth Insignia of the L.D.V. and the Home Guard, 1940-1945: Part II* by Charles Thomas. pp: 11-19. (see also Issues 72, 138, 139 & 155).
- Middlesex Yeomanry: badges and distinctions of the 47th Signals Regiment (MY)
- 1961-67 and orders of dress in which worn* by D.G. Glover. pp: 19-22.
- Correspondence: “Northwest Frontier”. pp: 22-23. (see Issue 72).
- Correspondence: Coloured Field Service Caps. p: 23. (see Issue 71 & Correspondence, Issues 72 & 74).
- Correspondence: Colours of the Regular Army Infantry of the Line. p: 24. (see Special Issue No. 1).
- The Charge of the Light Brigade, Balaclava: Film and Fact by Rev. Canon W.M. Lummis. pp: 25-26. (see Correspondence, Issue 74).