The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 270 November 2017, (Vol. 68, pp: 57 - 112)
- Lincolnshire Yeomanry 1901-1908*, David J. Knight, pp:66-79.
- Wiltshire (Wilton) Rifle Volunteers Other Ranks Pouch Belt Plate c1860*, Dixon Pickup, p:80
- 111th and 122nd Regiments of Foot*, Howard Ripley, pp: 81-83 [buttons]
- Two Cumberland Volunteer Buttons*, Philip Haythornthwaite, pp: 83-84.
- William George Nicholas Manley, Surgeon General*, Gary Gibbs, pp: 84-86.
- 930291 Warrant Officer/Radio Officer Nathan ‘Nat’ Harold Leaman, RAFVR – Heroic Jewish Escaper Extraordinaire*, Martin Sugarman, pp: 87 – 101.
- Waltham Abbey Rifle Volunteers*, Howard Ripley, p: 101 [button]
- Dumbartonshire Rifle Volunteers*, Ray Westlake, p: 102.