The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 248, May 2012, (Vol. 62, pp:169 - 224)
- Shipwreck of the SS Tyndareus, 6th February 1917: 25th (Garrison) Bn. The Middlesex Regiment* by Peter Freeborn, pp. 173-179. (see Issue 246, article on Pvt. George Pitts, pp. 90-93.)
- Badge Notes* (notes 71-79), by Gary Gibbs, pp. 179-181. (see Issue 249, p. 56, for identification of badge 71, Eastern Frontier Rifles.
- See Issue 251, p. 168, for information on B78)
- The Dockyard Defence Battery* by Patrick Farrugia, pp. 182-191. [Malta]
- First Herefordshire Volunteers Shoulder Belt Plate* by Anthony Skelsey, pp. 192-196.
- Excavated Buttons – A Further Selection* by Dixon Pickup, pp. 197-205. (see Issues 226, 227, 228 & 237).
- The Tewkesbury Volunteers* by Philip Haythornthwaite, pp. 205-206. [Button]
- North Craven Rifles, or 15th Corps, West Riding of Yorkshire Rifle Volunteers* by Howard Ripley, p.207. (See Issue 249, p. 13)
- Korea, by Sir Michael Armitage and others, pp. 208-211. [bibliographical survey].
- An Officer of the 6th Dragoon Guards (Carabiniers) c1871* by F. Glenn Thompson, pp. 212-213. (See Issue 249, Correspondence: p. 56)
- Correspondence: Burmese Army badge, identification of B54, p. 222. (see Issue 246, p.65).
- Correspondence: Worcestershire Yeomanry, additional bibliography and comment, p. 222. (see Issue 247, p. 167.)
- Correspondence: Unidentified Buttons*, Q253. (pp. 222-223).
- Correspondence: Royal Gloucester Hussars Insignia.* p. 223. [badge backing]
- Correspondence: Another Button*, Q254, p. 223.
- A Selection of Volunteer Corps badges*, p.224. [twelve photographs] (See Issue 249, pp. 48-49).