The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 241, August 2010, (Vol. 61, pp: 225-280)
- : [NB: pagination for this Issue was inadvertently run on from the previous Volume.]
- Badge Notes* by Gary Gibbs. pp: 227-228.
- Arrol-Johnston Cadet Corps* by Howard Ripley. p. 229.
- A Forgotten Marble Memorial* by Dennis Darmanin. pp: 229-231. [Mary A. Walshe, St. Mary Magdelene Church/Chapel, Valetta, Malta.]
- The Holmesdale Volunteer Infantry (And Others) by Dermot Jones. p: 232. (see Issue 240, pp.223-224, also Correspondence, Q47, Issue 176. See also article “Seven Oaks & Bromley Loyal Militia” Issue 177 & Correspondence: Issues 178 & 180).
- Comptroller of Army Accounts* by Howard Ripley & Dennis Darmanin. [button] pp: 232-233.
- Economic and Social History of the Great War by Bob Wyatt. [Carnegie Endowment series]. pp: 233-237.
- WWI 60 pounder gun. [photograph] p: 237.
- 26th Middlesex Rifle (Cyclist) Volunteers. [photograph]. p. 238. (see Issue 239, p: 120 [button])
- Foot Guards Badges on the Scarlet Home Service Tunic* by David Langley. pp: 239-244.
- The “Medway Queen” - A Heroine of Dunkirk* by Caroline J. Eddlestone & George Painter. pp: 245-251.
- WWI 18 pounder [and] WWI 9.2in. Howitzer [photographs]. p: 251.
- Hurstpierpoint College Cadet Force, the First 150 Years* by Tim Wright. pp: 252-257.
- Jewish Officers in the British Forces in the Great War by Harold Pollins. pp: 258-268.
- Masonry in the 2nd Dragoon Guards by Jim Reddyhoff. pp: 269-270.
- Correspondence: Unknown Buckle* Q242. pp: 275-276.
- Correspondence: 24th Bengal Native Infantry. A239. pp: 276-279. (see “24th Bengal Native Infantry” A239, Issue 239, p: 168 and Correspondence: Issue 238).
- Siege of Ladysmith, [photograph] p: 279.
- R.N. Boer War Gun emplacement [and] A ship's gun adapted for land service, [photographs] p: 280.