The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 240, May 2010, (Vol. 60, pp: 169-224)
- Badge Notes* by Gary Gibbs. pp: 171-175.
- Regimental and Army Numbers of the British Line Infantry Soldier from AD 1800 to
- 2008: Part V: Case Study: Numbering & the Northumberland Fusiliers in the Great War 1914-1918. by David Langley & Graham Stewart. pp: 176-190. (see Issues 236, 237, 238 & 239. See also numbering in Issues 166, 198, 207 & 210).
- Manchester Regiment, Mounted Companies of the Volunteer Battalions* by Robert Bonner. pp: 191-201.
- The First Battle of the Fall of Sebastopol From a Naval Perspective* by Caroline Eddleston. pp: 202-210.
- Mercian Regiment, Dress Distinctions of the,* by Brig. Jim Tanner OBE. pp: 210-216.
- Correspondence: Rifle Brigade NCO. A238. p: 222. (See Correspondence Issue 237).
- Correspondence: Seven Oaks and Bromley Local Militia* by Philip Haythornthwaite pp: 223-224. (see Correspondence, Q47, Issue 176. See also Issue 177 & Correspondence: Issues 178 & 180 & Issue 241, “The Holmesdale Volunteer Infantry (And Others)” p.232).
- Correspondence: Damage By Bullets. (see Correspondence: Issue 239: Q241).