The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 236, May 2009, (Vol. 59, pp: 169-224)
- Hopton Heath. [W. Midlands Branch have battle site commemorated.] pp: 170-171.
- Badge Notes* by Gary Gibbs. pp:172-174.
- Regimental and Army Numbers of the British Line Infantry Soldier from AD 1800 to
- 2008: Part I: Introduction & First Series to 1829 by David Langley & Graham Stewart. pp: 175-181. (see Issues 237, 238 & 239. See also numbering in Issues 166, 198, 207 & 210).
- Awards to Jewish Service Personnel in the British Forces In World War I* by Harold Pollins. pp: 182-187.
- South Oxfordshire Cadet Corps.* [Roy Norris, uniform memories] p: 187.
- St. Andrew’s and St. George’s Volunteers* by Philip Haythornthwaite. p: 188.
- The Argyllshire Fencibles* by Michael Ayrton. pp: 189-191. (see Issues 231, 232, 233 & 235).
- 4th West Yorkshire Rifle Volunteers* by Philip J. Haythornthwaite. [prize badge] p: 191.
- Duke of Cumberland’s Sharpshooters* by Howard Ripley & Denis Darmanin. [button]p: 192.
- Garrison Staff* by Howard Ripley. [button] p: 192.
- Sadler’s Sharpshooters* by Philip J. Haythornthwaite. pp: 193-194. (see Issue 235).
- What’s In A Name? Some Early Titles from the Volunteer Training Corps* by Ray Westlake. pp: 195-198.
- The Derbyshire Yeomanry Cavalry 1794-1914 by D.J. Knight & R.J. Smith.
- Part Six* pp: 199-212. (see Issues 228, 231 232, 234 & 237. See also 'Yeomanry of N. & E. Derbyshire', Issue 230).
- Camp cooking apparatus, illustration. p: 121.
- Correspondence: Field Service Cap: A231. p: 222. (see Correspondence: Issues 235 & 237).
- Correspondence: Bombardiers in Sam, Brown Belts. p: 222. – Q235.
- Correspondence: Female Uniform: A229. pp: 222-223. (see Correspondence: Issue 236).
- Correspondence: Youngest Rifleman. (see Issue 235). [corrections] p: 223.
- Correspondence: Volunteer Training Corps.* p: 223. - Q236. [badge]
- Correspondence: Turbans Worn in British Army: A question of Colour. pp: 223-224. - Q237.
- Correspondence: Glamorgan Rifle Volunteers. p: 224. (see Issue 233).