The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 213, August 2003, (Vol. 54, pp: 1-64)
- RAF Badge Notes** by A.B. Ford. p: 2.
- Badge Notes** by Gary Gibbs. pp: 3 & 29-30.
- Defence Not Defiance* by Gary Gibbs. [1st Vol. Bn. South Yorkshire Rgt.] pp: 4-6. (see ‘5th Yorkshire (West Riding) Rifle Volunteer Corps’, Issue 214).
- A Regiment of Guards in Ireland* by W.Y. Carman. pp: 6-7.
- Tangier, the First Battle Honour* by Bob Wyatt. pp: 8-9.
- Suffolk Yeomanry, The History and Uniforms of the, Part One, 1794-1827*/** by D.J. Knight and R.J. Smith. pp: 11-23 & 30-33. (see Issues 215, 217, 219 & 221, & Correspondence: Issue 214).
- The Guards Sergeant Major’s ‘Big Badge’ by Gary Gibbs. pp: 24-26 & 33-35. (see Correspondence: Issue 216).
- Scots Guards in the 1890s* by Gary Gibbs. pp: 27-28.
- The Albert Bonnet by D.G. Glover. pp: 38-41 & 36.
- Buttons of the Indian Volunteers and Auxiliary Force India, Part 1* by Howard Ripley & Denis Darmanin. pp: 41-45. (see Issues 214, 215 & 245).
- The Shetland Bus: Allied Support to the Norwegian Resistance by Lt. Col. Robin Hodges. p: 46. (see Issue 214).
- A Very Minor Campaign (The War on Vella Lavella, 1942-43)* by J. Bryant Haigh. pp: 47-54.
- 15th Northern Rivers Lancers Memorial, Tabulam by J. Bryant Haigh. [NSW] pp: 54-55.
- Correspondence: Long Service Stripes. p: 56. – Q178.
- Correspondence: “Badgie”. p: 56. (see Correspondence: Q172, Issue 212).
- Correspondence: Motor Launches. p: 56. (see Correspondence: Q177, Issue 212).
- Correspondence: Edward Bear Club, RMAS. p: 56. – Q179. [repeated Issue 217] (see Correspondence: Issue 218. See also Issue 221).
- Correspondence: 1897 Diamond Jubilee. p: 57. - Q180. [Australian Contingent].
- Correspondence: Sgt. Clammer’s Medals. pp: 57-58. (see ‘A DCM That Wasn’t’, Issue 212).
- Correspondence: Suez Memorial.[at Garrison Church, Larkhill] pp: 58-59.
- Correspondence: Kent County Cadets. p: 59. (see Correspondence: Q170, Issue 212).