The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 211, February 2003, (Vol. 53, pp: 113-176)
- The Anglo Boer-War and the Malta Mounted Infantry* by Denis A. Darmanin. pp: 115-119. (see Correspondence: Q126, Issue 201, & issue 202).
- Some Royal Fusilier Forage Cap Badges* by Douglas Twomey. pp: 120-128.
- Badge Notes** by Gary Gibbs. pp: 129 & 144.
- General Officers of the New South Wales Forces by Dr. J.K. Haken. p: 130. (see Issue 208 & Correspondence: Issue 209).
- The Dettingen Standard** by Gary Gibbs. pp: 132 & 145-147.
- Frederick Robertson Aikman VC*/** by W.Y. Carman. pp: 133-134 & 147.
- The British Lancers (That Never Were)** by W.Y. Carman. pp: 135 & 148.
- RAF Mine Sweeping by Lt. Col. Robin Hodges. p: 136.
- The Liverpool Press Guard** by W.Y. Carman. pp: 137- 143. (see '80th Liverpool Rifle Volunteers', Issue 210. Also Liverpool Press Corps, Issue 212).
- A Casualty of the First Boer War 1880* by J. Bryant Haigh. pp: 149-151.
- War and a Yorkshire Village by Lt. Col. Robin Hodges. p: 152.
- Field Marshal Lord Frederick Sleigh Roberts 1832-1914:
- A Biographical Bibliography* by Bob Wyatt. pp: 153-156.
- RSM John Archer DCM, 1st Battalion King’s African Rifles,
- Somaliland Expedition 1908-9* by Colin Baker. pp: 157-169.
- Correspondence: Walking Sticks on Parade. p: 171. (see Correspondence: Issues 207, 209 & 216).
- Correspondence: East African Campaign 1914 – 1918.pp: 171-172. - Q168. [p.o.w. parole]
- Correspondence: Indian Formation Sign: 34th Indian Division. p: 172. – Q169.