The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 202, November 2000, (Vol. 51, pp: 57-112)
- Gurkha Service in the Third China War, 1900 (Boxer Rebellion)* by Col. J.R. Cawthorne. pp: 59-62.
- The Army or Prison by C.R. Butt. p: 62.
- The Royal Regiment 1855 – 1871, Some Notes on the Headdress Badges of,* by G. McWilliam. pp: 63-67.
- British-Influenced South Arabian Military Vocabulary by C.R. Butt. p: 68. [Sultan’s Armed Forces, Muscat] (see also Issues 83 (Urdu) & 85 (Arab)).
- The American Field Service* by Frank Stevens. pp: 69-70. (see Correspondence: Issue 203).
- The British Army’s Involvement in the Penal Settlements of Tasmania* by J. Bryant Haigh. pp: 71-83.
- “Schoolie” Sergeants Supplementing State Education by C.R. Butt. p: 83.
- (repeated Issue 204).
- HMS Li Wo* by Lt. Col. Robin Hodges. pp: 84-85. (see Correspondence: Issue 203).
- Malta Mounted Infantry, from Sherwood Foresters History. p: 87. (see Correspondence, Q126, Issue 201 & Issue 211).
- German Prisoners of War in British Bomb Disposal Units, from the Meerkat family. pp: 88-91.
- Northern Ireland Security Guard Service* by Tom Wylie. pp: 93-94.
- The Peninsular War by H.R. Stilwell. pp: 95-96.
- Regimental Bibliographies – A New Approach by Bob Wyatt. pp: 96-97. (see Issue 174 & Correspondence: Issue 176).
- Home Guard Unit Histories – Amendments. p: 97. (see Issues 200, 201 & 204).
- Gibraltar Soldier Artificers (by Brian Stevens). pp: 98-99. (see Correspondence: Q127, Issue 201 & here below).
- A Second World War Tank Soldier’s Thoughts on Weapons and Generalship by Maurice Wilson. pp: 99-103. (see Issue 203).
- Correspondence: Grenadier Guards of Canada – correction. p: 105. (see Issue 200).
- Correspondence: Irish Shoulder Belt Plates. p: 106. - Q136. [Masonic symbols]
- Correspondence: Cavalry Arm Badges Insert. p: 106. [appears to relate to the publication 'Cavalry Warrant Officers and Non-Commissioned Officers’ Arm Badges'] (see Correspondence: Issue 203).
- Correspondence: King’s Corporal. p: 107. – Q138. (see Correspondence: Issues 206 & 208)
- Correspondence: 218 Battery. pp: 107-108. (see Correspondence: Q128, Issues 201 & 203).
- Correspondence: Lincolns in Iceland. pp: 108-109. (see Correspondence: Q102, Issues 199 & 201).
- Correspondence: The Scorpions. p: 109. (see Correspondence: Q129, Issue 200).
- Correspondence: Gibraltar Artificers. pp: 109-110. (see Correspondence: Q127, Issue 201 & here above).
- Correspondence: Housey-Housey. p: 111. (see Correspondence: Q105, Issues 199 & 204).
- Correspondence: A Letter to “Goose”. [officer letter 1937] pp: 111-112.