The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 195, February 1999, (Vol. 49, pp: 121-176)
- Rifle Volunteer Buttons* [additions to 1996 Special] by Howard Ripley & Denis Darmanin. p: 122. (see Issues 192, 204 & 208).
- Naming of the Khedive’s Stars Awarded to Men of the Grenadier Guards by Jason L.R. Wright. pp: 123-126.
- The Bonavia Legacy: Conclusion by Denis A Darmanin. pp: 127-128. (see ‘Portrait of an Unknown Officer’, Issue 188).
- The Victoria Cross, the 44th Foot and Sevastopol* by Major Colin Robins. pp: 129-130. (see Correspondence: '44th Foot at Sevastopol', Issue 194, Correspondence below & 'Bronze Crimean Badges', Issue 201).
- The Making of a Soldier by J. Brian Forde. pp: 132-133.
- Inkermann, the Battlefield Today by Col. Patrick Mercer. pp: 134-135.
- Red Paw* by Lt. Col. Robin Hodges. [Army Dog Unit, RAVC NI] pp: 135-136, (see Correspondence: Issue 201).
- Evaluation of Generalship by Lt. Col. S.N. White. pp: 138-146.
- Instructions For Fitting Valise Equipment* by Anon. pp: 148-157.
- 1798: The Rebellion and the Royal Downshire Regiment* by R. Davidson. pp: 158-163.
- Badge Notes* by John Gaylor. p: 164.
- Correspondence: Maltese Dress. p: 170. - Q96. [for Royal Maltese Fencible Artillety]
- Correspondence: Bloody Red Tabs. [additions to book of that name] p: 171.
- Correspondence: Sebastopol. p: 171. (see Correspondence: Issue 194 & above, also 'Bronze Crimean Badges', Issue 201).
- Correspondence: AER Antecedents. pp: 172-173. (see Issues 194 & 196, also Issue 192 & Correspondence: Issue 193).
- Correspondence: HMS Truncheon? p: 172. (see ‘Cloth Signs' – query, Issue 194).
- Correspondence: Officer's Training Corps.* p: 173. [Royal Veterinary College of Ireland OTC]
- Correspondence: Corps of Enrolled Pensioners*. [possible identification of button] p: 174.
- Challenger 2 Crewman Arm Badge.* p: 175.
- Army Dress Committee July 1998. [some decisions] pp: 175-176.