The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 191, February 1998, (Vol. 48, pp: 113-168)
- Badge Notes* by John Gaylor. pp: 115-116.
- Secretary's Notes – Christmas 1945: Java/Indonesia. p: 116.
- Universal Pattern Button* by Howard Ripley. pp: 117-118.
- Observations on the Conflict in South Carolina: General Charles O’Hara’s Letter
- to the Duke of Grafton by Sheldon S. Cohen.  pp: 120-124.
- Indian Army Comments by B.D.N. Stevens. pp: 125-129. (see ‘Some Buttons of India’s European Troops’ & 'Buttons Worn by Bengal European Regiments’, Issue 189, 'Indian Army Special', Issue 190 & 'Bengal Army Notes', Issue 208).
- 16 Transport Column RASC 1942-1944 by Lt. Col. Robin Hodges. p: 129.
- 11th Tower Hamlet Volunteers: The First Jewish Unit in the British Army by Harold Pollins. pp: 130-135.
- The Last Survivor* by Denis Wood. [Hon. Capt. Judhbir Thapa] pp: 138-144.
- In Aid of the Civil Power: Nyasaland 1959* by Colin Baker. pp: 144-157.
- Correspondence: Indian Special. [1/S.Staffs & 16 Para. Bn.] p: 162. (see 'Airborne Forces in India in World War II', Issue 189).
- Correspondence: Bunforce – correction. p: 162. (see Hon. Sec’s Notes, Issue 190).
- Correspondence: MFV Provost. p: 163. (see Q83, Issue 190).
- Correspondence: RAF Pathfinder Force. [badge] p: 163. (see Hon. Secty’s Notes, Issue 190).
- Correspondence: Gunners At Sea. pp: 163-165. (see Issue 190).
- Correspondence: Abbreviated collar badges – query [not numbered] pp: 165-166.
- Correspondence: Abbreviated Collar Badges. scrolls removed] – query. pp: 165-166.
- Correspondence: Help! - badge query* [not numbered] p: 166. (see Correspondence: Issue 192).
- Correspondence: Hamilton Civil Aid Force. pp: 166-167. (see Secty's Notes, Issue 190 & Correspondence, Issue 192).
- Correspondence: Kim’s Mavericks. p: 167. (see Issue 190 & Correspondence: Issue 193).
- Correspondence: Liverpool Irish Rifle Volunteers. - query waist belt clasp. p: 167. [not numbered]
- 78th (4th Manchester) Lancashire Volunteers, Manchester Scottish Volunteers,
- belt plate.* (see Issue 190).