The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 190, November 1997, (Vol. 48, pp: 57-112)
- Editorial: Hamilton Civil Aid Force, photo. - query [not numbered] p: 58. (see Correspondence: Issues 191 & 192).
- Badge Notes by John Gaylor. pp: 59-60.
- Frederick Thomas Gardiner by John D. Atherton. [based on unknown newspaper] pp: 61-62.
- Secretary's Notes: Bunforce [2 Welch, Burma] p: 66. (see Correspondence: Issue 191).
- Female Hosiery. p. 66.
- Tankard – query. [“F/Lt R.H. Chapman Best Wishes from
- Maharajah Jodhpur Xmas 1942”] p: 66.
- Prize Cup – query. [Swordsmanship, Buckingham Squadron
- Yeomanry, July 1818] p: 67.
- Letter: 50 Para. Bde. & 24 Hour Rations. p: 67. (see Issue 189).
- 78th (4th Manchester) Lancashire Volunteers, Manchester Scottish Volunteers* by Hugh King. pp: 68-71. (see illustration, Issue 191).
- Kim’s Mavericks by Ian Crow. pp: 71-72. (see Correspondence: Issues 191 & 193 & Issue 192).
- The Royal African Corps by James Robert Atz. pp: 73-80.
- “R” (King’s/Liverpool Scottish) Battery Royal Artillery 1967-68* by Lt. Col. A.J. Moore. pp: 80-82.
- Volunteer Corps and Freemasonry by J.W. Reddyhoff. pp:84-88.
- Sesquicentenniel Celebrations of the Sikh Regiment * by Lt. Col. Robin Schlaefli. pp: 88-93.
- Gunners At Sea by T. Braun. [Maritime RA] pp: 94-99. (see Correspondence: Issue 191).
- The American Civil War, the British Army and British Military History by G.D. Sheffield. pp: 100-102.
- Correspondence: Maltese Coach. p: 109. - Q80. [football: Sgt. Talbot, HLI]
- Correspondence: Belted Will. pp: 109-110. (see Correspondence: Q78, Issue 188).
- Correspondence: Territorial Army – Home Defence. p: 111. - Q82.
- Correspondence: Unidentified Badge. p: 111. (see Correspondence: Q77, Issue 188).
- Correspondence: MFV Provost, badge query. p: 112. - Q83. (see Correspondence: Issue 191).
- Correspondence: Indian Army Special. [includes comment on button identification for
- 14th Ferozepore Regiment of Bengal Native Infantry.] p: 112. (see ‘Buttons Worn by Bengal European Regiments’, Issue 189; 'Indian Army Comments’, Issue 191 & 'Bengal Army Notes', Issue 208).