The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 187, February 1997, (Vol. 47, pp: 113-168)
- Badge Notes by John Gaylor. pp: 115-116.
- The Battle of Sangshak, 19-26 March 1944: 50th Indian Parachute Brigade, Anon. pp: 117-118.
- Two Rare Waist Belt Clasps* by Dixon Pickup. pp: 118-121.
- A New Forest War Memorial* by Alan Harfield. [Portuguese] pp: 121-123.
- Funeral of Lt. Col. Maxwell, 36th Regiment of Foot, 21 May 1845 by T.L. Hewitson. pp: 123-125.
- Call To Arms: Lt. Patrick W. Anderson, Black Watch, RFC & RAF* by Patrick W. Anderson. pp: 126-132. (see Correspondence: Issue 199).
- British Diplomats and Irish Gun Runners in the United States During the Anglo-Irish
- War, 1920-1921 by Patrick J. Jung. pp: 132-141.
- Territorial Force Battalions in the Great War: The King’s (Liverpool Regiment)* by Ray Westlake. pp: 141-153.
- Correspondence: Frontiersmen. p: 162. (see Correspondence: Issues 184 & 185).
- Correspondence: Which Rifle Volunteer Unit?* p: 163. - Q74. (see Correspondence, Issue 188).
- Correspondence: Belt plate: “Pro Liberate Patriae”. p: 163. (see Correspondence: Q73, Issue 186, also Issue 21). [26th Middlesex (Customs and Docks) Rifle Volunteer Corps]
- Correspondence: Gorget? p: 163. - Q75.
- Correspondence: Mission to Persia 1814. pp: 163-164. (see Issue 186 & Correspondence: Q71, Issues 185, 186 & 188).
- Correspondence: Battle Honours 5th Foot. p: 164. (see ‘The Whistle’, Issues 185 & 186).
- Correspondence: A Short Life and a Busy One. p: 165. (see Issue 186).
- Correspondence: Tria Juncta in Uno.* p: 165. - Q76. (see Correspondence: Issue 188).
- Correspondence: watercolours of prototype badges*. pp: 166-167.
- Correspondence: Operations XIII Corps 1918. Previously unrecorded booklet. p: 168.