The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 186, November 1996, (Vol. 47, pp: 57-112)
- Military Cyclist, 1VB Royal Fusiliers. Photo. p: 62.
- The Mission to Persia by B.N.D. Stevens. pp: 63-65. (see Correspondence: Q71, Issues 185, 187 & 188).
- A Soldier’s Experience in the Peninsular War* by John Greenwood. pp: 65-67.
- New Zealand Coronation Contingents* by J. Bryant Haigh. pp: 67-71.
- Badge Notes*. pp: 71-72.
- Four photographs, apparently without context. pp: 73-75.
- The Most Remote Garrison (Fanning Island 1939-1942)* by J. Bryant Haigh. pp: 75-79.
- The American Loyalists and the Man From Mars by Shamus Wade. pp: 79-87.
- ‘Truro’s Tigers’* by Ray Westlake. pp: 87-90.
- Some Notes: Pistol Lanyards; Stens & self-loading pistol mags; Weapons in Army
- messes during EOKA, Cyprus, by Charles R. Butt. pp: 91-92. (see Correspondence: Issue 188).
- A Short Life and a Busy One by Ian J. Crow. [Richard Douglas Sandford] pp: 92-94. (see Correspondence: Issue 187).
- The Whistle by Brian D.N. Stevens. pp: 94-100. (see Issue 185 & Correspondence: Issue 187).
- Correspondence: A Student in Arms: Observations on. pp: 106-107. (see Issue 185).
- Correspondence: Local Militia. pp: 107-109.
- Correspondence: The Winged Dagger? [SAS – flaming sword of Damocles] p: 109.
- Correspondence: The Last Scout – Arnold Weinholt. pp: 109-110. (see Issue 182).
- Correspondence: A Militia Pouch? p: 110. (see Correspondence: Q70, Issue 185).
- Correspondence: Mission to Persia 1814. p: 111. (see above & Correspondence: Q71, Issue 185, 187 & 188).
- Correspondence: Some Scottish Notes [on various items in previous Issues]. pp: 111-112.
- Correspondence: The Cavalry in 1922. p: 112. - Q72.
- Correspondence: Belt plate: “Pro Liberate Patriae” p: 112. – Q73.