The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 174, November 1993, (Vol. 44, pp: 57-112)
- Regimental Bibliography – A New Approach* by R.J. Wyatt. [12th Foot, Suffolk] pp: 59-68. (see Correspondence: Issue 176 & Issue 202).
- The Last to Leave Gallipoli* by Peter Duckers. pp: 72-74.
- The Royal Naval Division at Blandford Camp 1914-1918 Part I* by Alan Harfield. pp: 75-80. (see Issue 175).
- The Ngawha Church Plaques* by J. Bryant Haigh. [NZ] pp: 81-87. (see Correction to p. 84, Issue 176).
- A Waterloo Gunner: Second Captain James Sinclair, Royal Foot Artillery by Philip J. Haythornthwaite & Dr. John A. Hall. pp: 88-92.
- Quintinshill – A Great War Disaster of a Different Kind* by Ian J. Crow. pp: 92-95. (see Correspondence: Issue 175).
- First Garrison Church in Australia* by Dennis Pillinger. pp: 97-98.
- Correspondence: Early Rifle Volunteer Uniforms. - Q39. [“Six-Foot Guards” Corps]. p: 106. (see Correspondence: Issues 175 & 176. See also 'Middlesex Rifle
- Volunteers', Issue 23).
- Correspondence: Great War Insignia. - Q40. p: 107.
- Correspondence: History in Chalk Update. pp: 107-108. (see Issue 150).
- Correspondence: Scottish Rifles Territorials. Q41. p: 108.
- Correspondence: 40th Foot Shoulder Belt Plate. [incorrectly numbered as a query] p: 108. (see photo, Issue 173).
- Correspondence: Blanco. [Fleet Renovator] pp: 108-110. (see Issue 172 & Correspondence: Issue 173).
- Correspondence: Military Buildings. pp: 110-111. (see Correspondence: Issues 173 & 180).
- Correspondence: 122 & 123 Bns. Royal Fusiliers. p: 111. (see Correspondence: Q33, Issue 173).
- Correspondence: Badges. [‘T’ below collar badges] p: 112. (see Correspondence: Q22, Issues 171, 172 & 173).