The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 172, May 1993, (Vol. 43, pp: 169-224)
- George Sydenham Clarke, 1st Baron Sydenham of Combe by R.J. Wyatt. pp: 170-172.
- The Chatham Riot of 1838 by Rod Helps. pp: 173-175.
- The Long and Efficient Service Medal of the Armed Forces of Malta* by Dennis A Darmanin. pp: 176-178.
- The Quit India Movement or the 1942 Rebellion by Lt. Col. A.A. Mains. pp: 178-182.
- The Torres Strait Light Infantry by J. Bryant Haigh. pp: 183-185.
- Soldiers on the Ice* by B.H.T. Barlow-Poole. pp: 186-187.
- British Military Police and Traffic Control in the North-West European Campaign,
- September 1944 - March 1945 by G.D. Sheffield. pp: 187-189.
- Hong Kong Roll Call – The Defence Forces of Hong Kong 1841 – 1945. Part 1* by Shamus O.D. Wade. pp: 190-203. (see Issues 173, 175, 177, 182 & 188).
- Charles Graves – And Successors by Len Whittaker. pp: 203-204. (see Issue 170).
- “I Deserve the VC”* by Eric Lummis. [John Brophy] pp: 204-205.
- North Riding Rifle Volunteers, Buttons of the,* by Howard Ripley. pp: 206-208. (see for a correction, Issue 173).
- Cuts and Army Bands by Lt. Col. Ivor G. Thomas. p: 209.
- Blanco – Shades of the Past by P.H. Buss. pp: 210-211. (see Correspondence: Issues 173 & 174).
- Correspondence: 9th North Staffords 1914-19. p: 217. - Q29.
- Correspondence: Fortescue's History of the British Army. pp: 217-218. - Q30. (see 'Historian of the British Army', Issue 136 & Correction, Issue 173).
- Correspondence: Regiments: Order of Precedence: Correction. p: 218. (see Issue 171).
- Correspondence: Burley and Badges. pp: 218-219. (see ‘A Soldier of the Seventy-First’ Issue 167 and Correspondence: Issues
- 168 & 169).
- Correspondence: South Africans in Normandy. p: 219. (see Correspondence: Q23, Issue 171).
- Correspondence: Followers Central Depot. pp: 219-220. (see Correspondence: Q27, Issue 171).
- Correspondence: Badges: “T” & use of shoulder titles as cap badges. pp: 220-221. (see Correspondence: Q22, Issue 171, 173 & 174).
- Correspondence: Waggoner’s Special Reserve.* p: 222.
- Correspondence: The Heliograph. p: 223. - Q31
- Correspondence: 5th Division Sign. pp: 223-224 - Q32. [52 A.Tk. Rgt., WW2].