The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 171, February 1993, (Vol. 43, 113-168)
- Two Unusual Titles* by R.J. Wyatt. [unit histories] pp: 114-115.
- Rifle Volunteer Uniform 1860* by Philip J. Haythornthwaite. pp: 116-117.
- Persian Interlude* by R.M. Lyons. pp: 118-119.
- The Sikh Connection* by Lt. Col. Robin Schlaefli. pp: 120-125.
- A ‘Shite-'Awk’ It Might Be, But a Seagull It Ain’t* by Len Whittaker. [Combined Ops badge] pp: 128-133.
- The George Cross Fiftieth Anniversary Medal* by Denis A. Darmanin. [Malta] pp: 134-135.
- 16th London Regiment (Queen’s Westminster and Civil Service Rifles)* by Ray Westlake. pp: 136-140.
- A Shoebox Full of History* by D.C. Webster. pp: 141-142.
- The New Order of Precedence of Regiments and Corps of the Regular British Army by B.L. Davis. pp: 143-147. (see for a correction, Correspondence: Issue 172).
- The New Titles For Amalgamated Regiments and Newly Formed Corps. by B.L. Davis. p: 148.
- Six-pointed star again. Photograph. p: 156.
- Correspondence: Badges. p: 157. - Q22. [“T” on collars & S/T as cap badges] (see Correspondence: Issues 172, 173 & 174).
- Correspondence: Normandy. p: 158. - Q23. [South African soldiers, CWG Cemetery] (see Correspondence: Issue 172).
- Correspondence: RWAFF. p: 158. - Q24.
- Correspondence: Ship’s Names. p: 158. (see Correspondence: Issue 169) [spellings]
- Correspondence: St. Vincent Volunteers.* pp: 158-160. (see Correspondence: Issue 169).
- Correspondence: Re-Uniform. p: 161. (see 'Victorian Volunteer Engineer Uniforms', Issue 169).
- Correspondence: Second To None. pp: 161-162. [ref. to book review of that name, Issue 169]
- Correspondence: Serjeant Swanston.* pp: 163-164. - Q25.
- Correspondence: The Equatorial Corps. – SDF.* p: 165. [ref to an unidentified/able Issue]
- Correspondence: Sacre. p: 165. - Q26. [name of artist].
- Correspondence: Barriffe’s Military Discipline.* p: 166 & 167. (see Correspondence: Issue 169).
- Correspondence: Followers' Central Depot. p: 166. - Q27. (see Correspondence: Issue 172).