The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 169, August 1992, (Vol. 43, pp: 1-56)
- The Last Round and the Last Square by J. Bryant Haigh. pp: 2-4.
- Victorian Volunteer Engineer Uniforms* by Alan Harfield. pp: 6-13. (see 'Re-Uniform', Correspondence: Issue 171).
- Siachen – The Highest Battleground in the World and the Battle of Bilafond La by Ashok Nath. pp: 14-17.
- Kaisermanover 1913* by Major A. Flatow. p: 18.
- Badges of Rank of Viceroy’s Commissioned Officers (VCOs) of the Indian Army by Lt. Col. A.A. Mains. p: 19. (see Issue 153 for an earlier version).
- 1st (Rifle) Battalion The Monmouthshire Regiment* by Howard Ripley. [button] p: 21
- Army Legal Services* by Anon. [design sketches for cap badge] p: 21.
- My Japanese Generals by Lt. Col. W.P.G. MacLachlan. pp: 22-23.
- Enough To Make Hackles Rise* by Jon Mills [fur cap badge, Royal Rgt. Fusiliers] pp: 25-26.
- Sealed Pattern of the Royal Malta Fencible Artillery 1878* by Denis A. Darmanin. pp: 27-29.
- The Scottish Company, City of London National Guard* by Ray Westlake. pp: 31-35.
- The Welsh Hospital – The Great War* by B. Owen. pp: 36-39.
- Correspondence: St. Vincent Volunteer Corps. - query. [not numbered]. (see Correspondence: Issue 171).
- Correspondence: Gulf War Badges. [7th Armd. Bde.] p: 48. (see Issue 168).
- Correspondence: A Soldier of the Seventy-First. pp: 48-49. (see Correspondence: Issues 167, 168 & 172).
- Correspondence: Barriffe’s Military Discipline*. pp: 49-51. (see Correspondence Issue 171).
- Correspondence: The Adjutant General’s Corps (AGC). p: 51.
- Correspondence: Two badges. p: 52. - Q18.
- Correspondence: Edward the Eighth's Cypher. p: 52. - Q19.
- Correspondence: 20th London Regiment. [coloured field service cap] p: 52.
- Correspondence: MTL* [Military Training Liaison] pp: 52-53. (see 'Springing Up Like Mushrooms ..', Issue 168).
- Correspondence: River Gunboat Names. pp: 53-54. (see Issue 164 & Correspondence: Issues 168 & 171).
- Correspondence: MP Armbands. p: 54. (see Q15, Correspondence: Issues 167 & 168).
- Correspondence: City of London Civic Guard. pp: 54-55. (see ‘Volunteer Button Badges’, Issue 167 & Correspondence: Issue 168).