The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 166, November 1991, (Vol. 42, pp: 57-112)
- The Malta Militia 1852-1857* by Denis Darmanin. pp: 58-62.
- The Division of Gurkha Regiments 1947* by Lt. Col. A.A. Mains. pp: 64-67.
- Indian Independence Riots. Two photos. p: 68. (see Correspondence. Issue 167).
- Some References to Military Volunteering in Norfolk* by Bob Wyatt. pp: 69-70.
- Buttons of the Wiltshire Rifle Volunteers* by Howard Ripley. p: 72.
- Cadets of the Royal Marine* by Howard Ripley. p: 72.
- Of Grave Importance by Ian J. Crow. pp: 73-75. (see Correspondence: Issue 167).
- Identification: uniforms and insignia. Two photographs. p: 76. (see Correspondence: Issue 170).
- Regimental Numbers Prior to 1950, list from Lt. Col. D.C.R. Ward. pp: 77-79.
- 2/1st North Australian Observation Unit* by J. Bryant Haigh. pp: 80-84.
- Barrack Room Lawyers* by Barry Boon. pp: 86-87. [24th Middx (S. Middx) P.O. Rifles – S.African War 1899-1902]
- The King’s Cup by J. Bryant Haigh. [Rugby cup, France 1917] p: 89.
- Grahamstown First City Volunteer Artillery 1879-80* by J. Robert Williams. pp: 90-92.
- Preston Volunteers, 1803-08, A Badge of the,* by Philip J. Haythornthwaite. pp: 93-95.
- Correspondence: More About the Volunteer Marksman.* [James Hall Scott] pp: 102-104. (see Photo, Issue 164 & Correspondence: Issue 165).
- Correspondence: Dragon Badge. p: 104. (see 'Collar Badge Research', Issue 165).
- Correspondence: Early Days With REME. p: 105.
- Correspondence: Saint Paul’s Watch.* pp: 105-106. (see Issue 164).
- Correspondence: H.B.L. p: 106. (see Q1, Issues 164 & 167).
- Correspondence: S.D.F. (Sudan Defence Force).* p: 107. (see Correspondence: Issue 170).
- Correspondence: Isandhlwana. p: 108. (see Issue 165).
- Correspondence: HMS Abdiel. p: 108. (see 'Screw Guns …', Issue 162).
- Correspondence: Collar Badge Research. PP: 109-111. (see Issue 165).
- Correspondence: Some Undisclosed Badges. p: 111. (see Issue 165).
- Correspondence: Guards RSM. pp: 111-112. (see '[wearing of Royal Arms badge]', Correspondence, Issue 161).
- Correspondence: “REI” castle badge.* - query. [not numbered] p: 112.
- Correspondence: RA Tokens.* - query. [not numbered] p: 112. (see Correspondence: Issues 167 & 168).