The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 153, August 1988, (Vol. XXXIX, pp: 1-56)
[erroneously published as Vol. XXXX])
- Badges of Rank of Viceroy’s Commissioned Officers (VCOs) of the Indian Army by. Lt. Col. A.A. Mains. p: 8. (see Issue 169 for slightly amended version).
- A Feather in the Cap? The Affair at The River Canard, 16th July, 1812, during the
- American War of 1812-14* by G.J. Evelyn. pp: 9-17.
- B.M.M., An Unusually Uniformed Unit by Shamus O.D. Wade. pp: 17-19. [British Military Mission, Chinese Nationalist Group Army, WW2] (see 'A Wiltshire Officer In China', Issue 164).
- 34th Battalion New Zealand Expeditionary Force, A Short History of the, by J. Bryant Haigh. pp: 19-24.
- Early British Army Buttons by William Y. Carman. pp: 26-27. (see Issue 155).
- K.S.L.I and R. Irish Fusiliers in India 1913-14, Scout Badges of the,* by J. Robert Williams. pp: 28-30. (see Issue 148 & Correspondence: Issue 155).
- Rifle Brigade Sergeants 1936* by J. Robert Williams. [group photo] pp: 30-31.
- A Unique Irish Gorget Patch* by F. Glenn Thompson. p: 32.
- Drill in the Army, A Historical Sketch of,* by Lt. Col. A.S.R. Alfred. pp: 33-42. (see also Issue 155 & Correspondence: Issue 155).
- Correspondence: Indian Platoon of Infantry Battalion. [photo] pp: 46-47. (see Issue 150, ‘Indian Soldiers Serving in British Units’)
- Correspondence: Forage Cap embellishment, 2 Royal Warwicks, p: 47. (see Correspondence: Issue 150)
- Correspondence: Glasgow Light Horse. pp: 47-48. (see Correspondence: Issue 152).
- Correspondence: Badge Query. – query. [reason for Registered Design Nos.] p: 49.
- Correspondence: Waist Belt Clasp.* [wives of WOs & SNCOs, Welsh Rgt.]
- also, Territorials in France 1914. pp: 49-50. (see Issue 146, Somers-Clarke, Colonel C, Part 4,
- also Correspondence: Issue 149, 151 & 152).
- Correspondence: The Control Department. p: 51. (see Correspondence: Issue 151 & Issue 152).
- Correspondence: British Forces in Italy. pp: 51-52. (see Issue 151 & Correspondence: Issues 154, 156 & 158).
- Correspondence: Button Identification. – query. [53rd Foot] p: 52.
- Correspondence: A Mystery Solved.* pp: 52-53. [Coatee button, “Conductor of Stores”: Commissariat, Peninsular War]
- Correspondence: Badge Identification. – query, [3 queries] p: 53.