The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 149, August 1987, (Vol. XXXVIII, pp: 1- 56)
[erroneously published as Vol. XXXIX])
- The Seventh, Two Drummers of the, c. 1873,* by J. Robert Williams. pp: 4-5.
- The Croydon Cavalry (Brickwood’s Volunteers) by Barry Boon. pp: 6-8. (see Issue 151 & Correspondence Issue 152).
- 2nd Goorkhas, The Belt and Pouch Badges of the,* by Col. D.R. Wood. pp: 9-18.
- Siborne, the Unpublished Letters by D.C. Hamilton-Williams. pp: 19-28.
- Worcestershire Regiment, Two Shoulder Belt Plates,* by Major R.W. Bennett. pp: 33-35.
- 7th Dragoon Guards in Natal c. 1903* by J. Robert Williams. pp: 36-38.
- Foreign Corps* by Howard Ripley. [button] p: 39.
- Pembroke Yeomanry, A Parade to Mark the Formal Bestowal of the Title,* by Capt. D.G. Glover. [21 February 1987] pp: 39-44.
- Correspondence: 35th Foot. pp: 45-46. (see Issue 147, Six Days of Purgatory, One Day of Hell: Part II).
- Correspondence: Unidentified Badge. [Bournemouth Corporation] p: 46. (see Correspondence: Issue 144).
- Correspondence: Cloth Badges. – query. [WW1 WLA badges: LAAS] p: 47. (see Correspondence: Issue 165).
- Correspondence: Territorials in the Great War. p: 47. (see ref. Issue 146, Somers-Clarke Part 4,
- also Correspondence: Issues 151 & 152).
- Correspondence: Helmets. [WW2 British, black plastic]. p: 48. (see Correspondence: Issues 146 & 148).
- Correspondence: Apt Alliteration’s Artful Aid. pp: 48-49. (see Correspondence: Issues 146 & 149).
- Correspondence: Medal Imprints. pp: 49-50. (see Correspondence: Issue 143).
- Correspondence: Corps of Armourers. p: 50.
- Correspondence: APTC Medallion. p: 51. (see Issues 145 & 146).
- Correspondence: Shoulder Titles. – query. [T/MGC/I] p: 51.