The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 121, August 1980, (Vol. XXXI, pp: 1-40)
- Secretary’s Notes: Monument, Woodford Wells, Essex*. pp: 2-3. [Sylvia Pankhurst, anti-air war]
- Auxiliary Force, India* by John Gaylor. pp: 4-8.
- Scots Guards, Band of the,* by Lt. Col. Ivor G. Thomas. pp: 8-15.
- The Hampshire Aircraft Parks RFC (TF)* by Ray Westlake. pp: 17-21.
- From Gentleman Ranker to Commanding Officer* by J. Robert Williams. [P.H. Eyre] pp: 24-26.
- Some Volunteer Mysteries* by Capt. N.W. Beswick. pp: 26-27.
- A Rare Derbyshire Shako Plate 1803-1812* by John Seabrook & Dixon Pickup. pp: 28-29.
- Correspondence: SAS Wings.* p: 30.
- Correspondence: Unidentified badge.* - query. [CVF monogram] p: 31. (see Correspondence: Issue 123).
- Correspondence: Unidentified Button. p: 32. (see Correspondence: Issues 120 & 121).
- and 10th Madras Infantry [Mess china]. p: 32. (see Issue 120).
- Correspondence: British Rifle League badge*. – query. p: 33.
- Correspondence: Skill-At-Arms badges. pp: 33 & 38. (see Issue 119).
- Correspondence: Buttons of Volunteer Battalions. pp: 34 & 39. (see Issue 119).
- Correspondence: Regimental Songs of Napoleonic era. p: 34. (see Issue 119).
- Correspondence: Australian Infantry Badges. p: 35. (see Issue 118).
- Correspondence: Officer of the 89th Foot* from Robert Williams. pp: 36-37.
- Correspondence: Coloured Field Service Caps – South Irish Horse. p: 37. (see Issues 71, 116 & 117, and Correspondence, 72, 73 & 74).
- Correspondence: Milestone at Shooter’s Hill. pp: 38-39. (see Correspondence: Issue 115).