The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 107, February 1977, (Vol. XXVII, pp: 65)
- Animal Skins* by W.G.F. Boag. [dress for drummers]. pp: 65-70.
- Lancashire Rifle Volunteers 1859: Manchester Scottish by Dennis Reeves. pp: 70-73. (see Correspondence Issue 114).
- Manchester Volunteer Corps by Philip J. Haythornthwaite. pp: 74-75. (see Issue 110).
- The Poona Horse* by Hurmuz Kaus. p: 76. (see Correspondence, Issue 108).
- Royal New Zealand Army Service Corps (A Brief History)* by J. Bryant Haigh. pp: 77-82.
- University Volunteer Rifle Corps* by Robert Gray. [Australia] p: 82.
- Correspondence: 8th (Irish) Battalion, the King’s Liverpool Regiment, Badges. pp: 83-84. (see Issue 106 & Correspondence Issue 110).
- Correspondence: The Eversleigh Star. pp: 84-85. (see Secretary’s Notes, Issue 106).
- Correspondence: Shako Plate* - query. p: 85.
- Correspondence: Royal Engineer Services. p: 86.
- The Young Buffs by Major P.E. Hill. [31st Foot] p: 87.