The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 90, November 1972, (Vol. XXIII, pp: 33-64)
- Artillery Regiments of the South African Republics* by A.B. Walmsley. pp: 33-44.
- North American Air Defence Command and its Insignia* by Douglas J. Stephen. pp: 44-48.
- South Pacific Scouts by J. Bryant Haigh. [1st & 2nd Commandos, Fiji Guerillas.] pp: 49-50.
- Correspondence: Butcher Knife Bayonet. pp: 51-52. (see Issue 89).
- Correspondence: Suffolk Regiment TF cap badge. p: 52. (see Issue 79 & Correspondence Issue 89).
- Correspondence: Millers in Military Music. p: 52. (see Issue 88).
- Correspondence: Regimental Songs. pp: 53-55. (see Issues 86 & 87, & Correspondence Issues 89 & 97).
- Duke of Edinburgh’s Royal Regiment, Badges of the,* by Capt. J.A. Barrow. pp: 56-57.
- Royal Longford Militia by F.J.R. Spencer. p: 58.