The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 267 February 2017, (Vol. 67, pp: 113 - 168)
- Badge Notes (254-258)*, Gary Gibbs, pp: 115-116.
- The Queen’s Lancers of Portugal*, Howard Ripley, p: 117.
- Two Late Eighteenth Century Infantry Buttons, p: 118, a response from Jeff McWilliam to an article of the same name. (see Issue 266, pp: 93-94).
- The Regimental Sergeant-Major*, Philip Haythornthwaite, pp: 118-121, supplementary information on the article of similar name. (see Issue 266, pp: 98-103).
- 1st Battalion of the 4th Class of Manchester Salford Volunteers*, Howard Ripley, pp: 121-122.
- Meerut 10th May 1857 and the Exploits of Colonel D.D. Muter and His Wife*, Alan Grosart, pp: 123-130.
- North Irish TA Band*, Gary Gibbs, pp: 131-134. (see Issue 268, p: 172)
- Uniforms of Lieutenant-Colonel Ferdinando Smith, Worcestershire Militia, Anthony Skelsey, pp: 135-140. (see Issue 268, p: 224 for missing illustrations).
- The Laces Worn by Officers of the British Army 1820-1914*, David J. Knight, pp: 141-153,
- A Heavy Brigade Charger*, Bob Wyatt, pp: 154-160. [Robert Lockhart, Scots Greys].
- Correspondence: (Q275), query on meaning of a Brunswick Rifle butt plate stamp, H/96/R.R. (p: 165)
- Correspondence: (Q276*), identification sought of a possible shooting medal, pp: 165-166.
- Correspondence: (A250), identification of town band cap badges, p: 166. (see Issue 266).
- Correspondence: Musicians Shako Plates, additional information, p: 167. (see Issue 266, A Few Notes on Some Early Musician’s Shako Plates, pp: 74-88).
- Correspondence: (Q277), query about photos of Military Foot Police ‘Royal Crest’ with scroll badge in wear.
- Correspondence: (Q278*), Welsh Dragoons, information sought on officers’ knot badges.