The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 265, August 2016, (Vol. 67, pp: 1 - 56)
- Ebola Medal Awards: MoD list of numbers of medal awarded, p. 2.
- Badge Notes (238-245)*, Gary Gibbs, pp:2-4.
- History of the Lothian and Berwickshire Yeomanry, Later Lothian and Border Horse, 1895-1914,* David J. Knight, pp: 5-21.
- Some Devonshire Volunteer Buttons,* Howard Ripley, pp: 22-23. (See Issue 266, p: 59, for correction to illustration 4.)
- Holkham Yeomanry Cavalry,* Dixon Pickup, p. 24. (See Issues 251 p. 153 & 252 p.195)
- The Irish Guards 1935 Pattern Foreign Service Helmet Stars,* John Mulcahy, pp: 24-27.
- Army Surgeon John Murray 1787-1841*, John Skelsey, pp: 28-34.
- Tibet 1903, Part II,* David Howell, pp: 35-46. (See Issue 264, pp:183-201)
- Correspondence: Q274 – brass grenade badges with white metal numbers 3 & 7, p:55.
- Correspondence: A235. Identified as possible 1st Cumberland RVC, p: 55..
- Correspondence: A272. Identified as the Blacker Bombard*, with some historical detail, pp: 55-56.