The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 262, November 2015, (Vol. 66, pp: 57 - 112)
- Badge Notes (207-218)*, Gary Gibbs, pp: 60-63.
- An Unrecorded Despatch Rider’s Arm Badge* David J. Knight, pp: 64-65.
- Early Rifle Movement in Devizes*, Howard Ripley, pp: 66-67. [button]
- Barnet (‘Barney’) Lewis, A Jewish George Medal Hero of the London Blitz*, Martin Sugarman, pp: 68-77.
- Cap Badges of the First World War: Part 1 – Regular Forces, Julian Bowsher & David Linaker, pp: 78-88.
- First Jewish Soldier to be Killed in The Great War, Howard Pollins, pp: 89-91.
- Yeomanry Parades*, Gary Gibbs, pp: 92-100.
- The Scottish and Northern Ireland Yeomanry*, Gary Gibbs, p: 101.
- A Button of the ‘Duke of York’s Own’*, Denis A. Darmanin, pp: 102-105. [button]
- The Mortlake Volunteer Infantry, Dermot Jones, p.106. (See Issue 256, Royal Putney & Roehampton Volunteer Infantry, pp: 192-194 & Issue 258, Correspondence, pp: 104-5).
- Corespondence: 14th (Or Duchess of York’s Own) Light Dragoons*, Howard Ripley, p. 112. (See Issue 261, 14th Light Dragoons Helmet Badge, pp: 18-19)
- Correspondence: Q271 – Who Was Colonel Drew? (query from Dermot Jones).