The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 260, May 2015, (Vol. 65, pp: 169 - 224)
- Badge Notes (186-194)*, Gary Gibbs, pp: 171-173. (For comments on 190, 193 & 194, see Issue 261, p: 55
- British Manufacture WWII Plastic Badges, by Dr. J.K. Haken, p.174. (see Issue 255, pp: 151-3 and Issue 256, Correspondence, RAPC or RAMC, p. 224).
- More Notes on Orders and Regulations* by Bob Wyatt, pp: 175-182. (See "A Military Chronology ..." Issue 259, pp: 117-119. See also Correspondence, Issue 261, p: 55).
- Ainsty of York Volunteers by Philip Haythornthwaite, p: 183. (See Issue 259, “Ensign Richard Gaunt ...”, pp: 122-3.)
- Union Volunteers* by Howard Ripley, p. 184. [button]
- The Wellington Door Knocker* by Arthur Skelsey, p. 185.
- The Badges of Warrant and NCO Rank in the Yeomanry Before 1914* by David J. Knight, pp: 186-201.
- German postcard, 1915, cartoon Zeppelin hooking Britain, p. 201.
- Customs Volunteer Artillery* by Howard Ripley. [button]
- A Maltese Officer’s Death in India* by Denis Darmanin, pp: 203-8.
- Shoulder Belt Plates of the 24th or 2nd Warwickshire Regiment of Foot* by Anthony Skelsey, pp: 209-212.
- Jacob The Goose – Coldstream Guards Mascot* by Gary Gibbs, pp: 213-214.
- Correspondence: The Navy and Army Illustrated. p: 221.
- Correspondence: King’s Corporal. p: 221-2.
- The Graves – Gallipoli: additional information from Foster Summerson, p: 222. (See Issue 259 p: 168.)
- An Unrecorded History?: Beddington, Carshalton, Wallington Volunteers* by Bob Wyatt, pp: 223-4.