The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 259, February 2015, (Vol. 65, pp: 113 - 168)
- Photos: MHS Exhibition 2014 & Coldstream Guards Corps of Drums, undated, p. 115
- A Military Chronology - For Office Use Only*, Bob Wyatt, pp: 117-119. (See "More Notes on Orders ...", Issue 260, pp:175-182.)
- Battersea Volunteers*, Philip Haythornthwaite, p. 120 [button]
- 105th (Volunteers of Ireland) Regiment of Foort, Dixon Pickup, p. 121 [button]
- Ensign Richard Gaunt, Ainsty of York Volunteer Infantry, 1803-1808*, Dixon Pickup, pp. 122-3. (See Issue 260, “Ainsty of York Volunteers”, p. 183).
- Typhoon of Steel – The Battle of Okinawa*, John Maybank, pp: 124-6.
- Badge Notes (177-185)*, Gary Gibbs, pp: 127-130. Includes an appeal for identification of the unit of a trumpeter photographed by a Farnham company.
- The HAC King’s Prize and Queen’s Prize Badges, Gary Gibbs, p: 131.
- Bengal Local Battalions*, Howard Ripley, pp: 132-4. [button]
- The Yeomanry Guidon Presentations of 1909 and 1911*, David J. Knight, pp: 135-146.
- The Inkerman Whistle and Chain* by Anthony Skelsey, pp:147-152.
- Charger’s Noseband Plate Belonging to Henry Graham Esq., 1st (or the King’s) Dragoon Guards*, Dixon Pickup, pp: 152-153.
- Irish Guards and the Irish Wolfhound*, Gary Gibbs, pp: 154-159.
- Scots Guards Buttons in Twos*, Gary Gibbs, pp: 160-164.
- Correspondence: A265, Malaysian Badge, p. 167. (See Q265, Issue 258, p. 102).
- Correspondence: A164 - Identification of Badge 164 as Troops Belize. (See Badge Notes, Q164, Issue 258, p. 60).
- Correspondence: 1936 – Nazis in London. (See article of same name, Issue 258, pp: 78-80.)
- New query, Q 266, Band Helmet Plate to First Sussex Volunteer Artillery, information on its wear, p: 168. (See Correspondence, Issue 261, p. 56).
- Photograph of graves at Hill Spit, Gallipoli, with grave of Lt. W.H. Dawkins, p. 168. (See additional information, Issue 260, p: 222).