The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 250, November 2012, (Vol. 63, pp: 57- 112)
- Editorial marking 250th issue of Bulletin, pp. 57-58.
- Reminiscences of an Early Member, by Keith Hook, pp. 60-62.
- Badge Notes* (notes 93-106), by Gary Gibbs, pp. 63-66.
- British Army Regimental Badges in Malta, Part Three* by Denis A. Darmanin, pp. 67-74.
- Royal Gibraltar Regiment 2012*, by Gary Gibbs, pp. 75-77.
- Two Derbyshire Volunteer Corps*, by Philip Haythornthwaite, pp. 78-79. [buttons] (See additional information Issue 261, pp: 20-21*).
- The Irish Volunteer Training Corps 1914-1916*, by Steven Hurst, pp. 80-89. (see also “Some Badges of the Irish Volunteer Training Corps 1914-16”, by Tom Wylie, Issue 194, November 1998, pp: 82-84.)
- Local Militia Buttons*, by Howard Ripley, pp. 89-90.
- Field Marshal Earl Wavell, 1883-1950, by Bob Wyatt, pp. 91-92. [bibliography]
- Three London Volunteer Units – Additional Notes, by Dermot Jones, pp. 92-93. (see also ‘Three London Volunteer Corps’*, by Philip Haythornthwaite, Issue 249, pp. 14-15, and ‘St. James’s, Westminster, Loyal Volunteers’, Philip Haythornthwaite, Issue 251, p. 123.)
- A Letter From a Lady of Substance, Varna, August 1854, by Dixon Pickup, pp. 93-97.
- A Dunkirk Memory Reawakened, by Brian Forde, pp. 107-108.
- Black Lines In Lace, anon, p.109.
- Northamptonshire VTC*, by John Denton, pp. 109-110.
- Correspondence: Royal Fusiliers Badge, Q255.
- Correspondence: Badge Notes, identification of queries B84 (Arms and Motto of Bristol), B85 (South West Africa Services), & B92 (Arms and motto of Bermondsey).
- Correspondence: Four Badges*, Q256. (See Issue 252, p. 222)