The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 247, February 2012, (Vol. 62, pp:113 -168)
- Arbroath Volunteers* by Philip Haythornthwaite, pp. 115-116. [button]
- 39th Corps, West Riding of Yorkshire Rifle Volunteers* by Howard Ripley, pp. 116-117. [waist belt clasp]
- How To Roll a Great Coat, French Style* from Dermot Jones, pp 117-118
- Unknown Badge*, Q251, p. 117.
- Badge Notes* (notes 61-70), by Gary Gibbs, pp. 119-122.
- Army Invalid Diets of the 1940s and 1950s and Other Culinary Delights by Keith Atkins, pp. 123-126.
- Officers Plaid Brooches of the Highland Regiments pre 1914* by Alan Grosart, pp. 127-143.
- The Loyal Britons and Their Colourful Commander – Alexander Davison 1750-1829 by Dermot Jones, pp. 144-145. (See also Issue 249, pp. 28 & 47)
- The British Infantry Shako 1800-1897: Observations on the MHS Special Number
- 2008* by Dixon Pickup, pp. 145-147.
- Arthur Stephenson CBE, CMG, DSO, MC – Soldier, Postmaster, Police & Labour
- Officer* by Tim Wright, pp. 148-154.
- The Loyal Knightsbridge Volunteers 1803* by Dermot Jones, pp. 155-156.
- A Bumble Bee* by Bob Wyatt, pp. 157-158.
- Bath Volunteer Infantry Shako Plate 1803-1814* by Dixon Pickup, p. 159.
- Correspondence: Dual Badges, p. 168. (See Issue 246, p. 94).
- Correspondence: New Title, p. 168. [Leeds & Sheffield UOTC amalgamation as Yorkshire Universities OTC].
- Correspondence: Gurkha Badge, p. 168. (see Issue 246, Badge Notes, Badge 54, p. 64)