The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 246, November 2011, (Vol. 62, pp:57-112)
- British Military Iconography* by Denis A Darmanin, pp: 60-64. [Malta]
- Badge Notes* (notes 53-60), by Gary Gibbs, pp: 64-66. (see Correspondence, Issue 247, p. 168 for correction to identification of Badge 54. See also Issue 248, p. 222, for further identification of 54).
- The Highland Armed Association by Philip Haythornthwaite, pp: 66-67. (see Issue 243).
- New Romney Fencible Cavalry* by Philip Haythornthwaite, pp: 67-68. (see Issue 245).
- Furness Cuirassiers* by Philip Haythornthwaite, pp: 68-69.
- Chepstow Loyal Volunteers by Anthony Skelsey, pp: 69-70. (See Issues 244 & 245).
- Guards Cross Belt Plates, Part 3* by Gary Gibbs, pp: 71-73. (see Issues 244 & 245).
- The Early Years of the South of Ireland Imperial Yeomanry* by David J. Knight, pp: 74-81.
- The Duke of Wellington’s Funeral* by Gary Gibbs, pp: 82-89.
- The Epic Journey of Private George Pitts by Robert Banner, pp: 90-93. (see Issue 248, article on wreck of “SS Tyndareus”.)
- Dual Badges? by Bob Wyatt, p: 94. [Yeomanry badges, ACI 1269 of 15 August
- 1917]. (See Correspondence, Issue 247, p. 168)
- A Very Early Cadet School Title* by Charles Thomas, p: 94. [Dulwich College Preparatory School].
- Infantry Officers’ 19th Century Tent Hats* by Dixon Pickup, p. 95.
- 2nd Provisional Battalion* by Howard Ripley, p. 96. [button].
- Elmfield College Cadets* by Anon, p. 96.
- Head-Dress of the Gloucestershire Regiment 1881-1948* by Lt. Col. R.M. Grazebrook, from the Regimental Journal “The Back Badge”, 1948, pp: 97-101.
- General Sir Redvers Buller, 1839-1908: a Biographic Bibliography* by Bob Wyatt, pp: 101-103.
- Correspondence: Badge Notes – Identifications for items 40, 42, 44 & 52, pp: 110-111. (See Issue 245, pp: 4-7).
- Correspondence: Badge Notes, Belgian Regiment of Guides, identification, pp: 111-112. (See Issue 245, pp: 5&7, item 52).
- Correspondence: Hackles. A253, p.112. [Royal Warwickshire Fusiliers]. (see Issue 245, p. 56).
- Honorary Colonel of the London Regiment. [Earl of Wessex, first wearing of uniform]. p. 112. (See Issue 245).