The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 245, August 2011, (Vol. 62, pp:1-56)
- Royal Honorary Colonel of the London Regiment Anon. p. 3. [Appointment of Earl of Wessex to,] (See Issue 246).
- Orient College (Skegness) Cadet Corps * Anon. [shoulder title]. p. 3.
- Badge Notes* (notes 39-52), by Gary Gibbs. pp: 4-7. (see Correspondence: Issue 246, pp. 111-112 re. 52).
- The Strange Tale of a Pig-Sticker by Caroline Eddlestone. pp: 7-9.
- 79th Cameronian Volunteers* by Philip Haythornthwaite. [button]. p. 10.
- The New Romney Fencible Cavalry 1794-1800* by Dermot Jones. p. 11. (See Issue 246).
- Further Notes on Jewish Brothers and Other Kin Who Died or Were KIA On Service
- in the First World War by Harold Pollins. pp: 12-13. (see Issues 218, 223 & 231).
- VCs Commemorated by CWGC by Andrew Staunton. pp: 14-16.
- Chepstow Loyal Volunteers* by Philip Haythornthwaite. pp: 16-17. (See Issues 244, 246 & 249).
- New Badge – Old Badge* by Gary Gibbs. [Garrison Sgt. Major London District]. pp: 18-19.
- Guards Cross Belt Plates, Part 2* by Gary Gibbs. pp: 20-22. (See Issues 244 & 246).
- Buttons of the Indian Volunteer and Auxiliary Force India* by Howard Ripley & Denis A. Darmanin. pp: 23-24. (see Issues 213, 214 & 215).
- Sidney Diamond's Military Career* by Bryan Diamond. pp: 25-35.
- Indian Poisoned Arrows From Two Angles by Bob Wyatt. pp: 36-39
- Field Marshal Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington, 1769-1852:
- A Concise Bibliography* by Bob Wyatt. pp: 40-49.
- Correspondence: Home Guard 1940-44. Q251. [Commission parchment & Certificates for Good Service]. p. 54.
- Correspondence: Fishermen, Sailors and “The Shetland Bus”. (See Issue 244). p. 54.
- Correspondence: The Naval and Military Sketch Book. Q252. pp: 54-55.
- Correspondence: Viscount Hill. p. 55. (See Issue 244).
- Correspondence: RGA Gunner. pp: 55-56. (see Artilleryman identification request, p. 120, Issue 244).
- Correspondence: Hackles. Q253. [Royal Warwicks on conversion 1963]. p. 56. (See Correspondence, Issue 246).
- Correspondence: Badge Notes. [Identification of badges,
- St. John Fusiliers and Loyola College.] p. 56. (see Issue 244).