The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 244, May 2011, (Vol. 61, pp:113-168)
- Junior MHS News, Caroline Eddlestone, p:115-116.
- HBSA Link. p: 116.
- Badge Notes* (notes 27-38), by Gary Gibbs. pp:117-119. (see Correspondence Issue 245 re: nos. 34 & 32).
- Identification request, photo of artilleryman*. p: 120. (see Correspondence “RGA Gunner”, Issue 245).
- Cape Coast Militia – Footnote* by Howard Ripley & Denis Darmanin. pp: 120-121. [button].
- York Fencibles* by Philip Haythornthwaite & Denis Darmanin. pp: 121-122. (button)
- Chepstow Loyal Volunteers Shoulder Belt Plate* by Anthony Skelsey. pp: 122-123. (See Issues 245, 246 & 249).
- Karl Hans Lody – Spy!* by Gary Gibbs. pp: 124-127.
- Brigadier-General Frank Percy Crozier 1879-1937: A Biographic Bibliography* by Bob Wyatt. pp: 128-129.
- 19th Middlesex Rifle Volunteers* by Howard Ripley. pp: 130-131.
- Fishermen, Sailors and the “Shetland Bus” by Caroline J. Eddlestone. pp: 131-133. (see Correspondence Issue 245).
- My Real War - 10th May to 1st June 1940* by Jim Reddyhoff. pp: 134-139.
- A merry Romp in Flanders Fields, or What Did You Do in the Great War Daddy?, Part II, J. Brian Forde. pp: 139-150. (See Issue 243, pp: 95-104)
- Drawings*, two, Carriage, Mountain R.M.L 2.5 inch mark II
- and, Carriage for 7pr. PR R.M.L. Steel gun of 200 lbs. p: 150.
- Guards Cross Belt Plates, Part 1* by Gary Gibbs. pp: 151-155. (see Issues 245 & 246).
- Masonry in the 4th Dragoon Guards by Jim Reddyhoff. pp: 156-158.
- Viscount Rowland Hill, 1772-1842, A Biographic Bibliography* by Bob Wyatt. p: 159. (See Correspondence Issue 245).
- Correspondence: Q250. Sudanese Insignia 1882-1925. Information sought. p. 167.
- Correspondence: Coldstream Guards Regimental Titles in the Great War by David Langley. (See “First World War Battalion Patches For the Foot Guards”, Issue 242, pp: 26-31).
- Drawings*, Snider 1866 firing mechanism. p: 168.