The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 242, November 2010, (Vol. 61, pp: 1-56)
- Badge Notes* (notes 1-9), by Gary Gibbs. pp: 3-6. (see Correspondence, Issue 243, p. 112, FARELF ADP).
- Oil Rivers Constabulary* by Howard Ripley. p. 7. [button]
- Two Berkshire Volunteers Buttons* by Philip Haythornthwaite. pp: 7-8.
- British Army Regimental Badges in Malta, Part II* by Denis A Darmanin. pp: 9-17. (see Issue 238)
- George Monk, Duke of Albermarle, 1606-1670, A Review* by Bob Wyatt. pp: 18-21.
- First World War Battalion Patches For the Foot Guards** by Alan Jeffreys. pp: 26-31.
- The Junior Division, Officers Training Corps, 1908-1948 – Notes on the Shoulder
- Titles, Collar Badges and Buttons* by Charles Thomas. pp: 31-52.
- Correspondence: Q243. Rifle Volunteer Uniform*. p. 54.
- Correspondence: Q244. 10th London Regiment in the Great War. Information on a
- series of pamphlets, 1919. p. 54.
- Correspondence: Q245. United Services Brigade – information? p.54.
- Correspondence: Q246. Tank Corps Insignia. p. 54.
- German Internment Camp, Frimley – aerial photograph. p. 56.
- Airship sheds, Farnborough, July 1915 p aerial photograph. p. 56.