The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 239, February 2010, (Vol. 60, pp: 113-168)
- The Ayreshire Fencible Cavalry by Dermot Jones. p: 116.
- Badge Notes* by Gary Gibbs. pp: 117-119.
- Middlesex Cyclist Volunteers* by Howard Ripley. [button] p: 120. (see photograph, Issue 241, p: 238).
- Monmouthshire Rifle Volunteers.* p: 121. (see Issue 238).
- Regimental and Army Numbers of the British Line Infantry Soldier from AD 1800 to
- 2008: Part IV: Regular Army Infantry Nos. in 1914. by David Langley & Graham Stewart. pp: 122-133. (see Issues 236, 237, 238 & 240. See also numbering in Issues 166, 198, 207 & 210).
- Incidents of a Spar Gathering Voyage of 1820 by J. Bryant Haigh. pp: 133-136.
- Recruiting for the Army 1796* by Dermot Jones. p: 137.
- Two Lucky Escapes?* by G.F. McWilliam. p: 138. (see Correspondence, Issue 240).
- A Gallipoli Source* by Bob Wyatt. pp: 139-143.
- Jewish Under-Age Soldiers in the Great War by Harols Pollins. pp: 143-149.
- Hunting and the Battle of Mons 23rd August 1914* by Caroline J. Eddlestone. pp: 150-152.
- “An Historical Account of the Ceylon Defence Force (1881-1949)”* by Sergei DeSilva-Ranasinghe. pp: 153-159.
- Extract from Daniel Brinson's 'Military Insignia of Gloucestershire'. [2pp illustrations] pp: 160-161.
- Correspondence: Guards Photograph. p: 167. (see 'Some senior Guardsmen', Issue 238).
- 24th Bengal Native Infantry: A239. p: 168. (see Correspondence: Issue 238).