The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 238, November 2009, (Vol. 60, pp: 57-112)
- Uniforms of the Imperial Yeomanry – Corrections to Special Publication. p: 59.
- Badge Notes* by Gary Gibbs. pp: 60-62.
- Button of the Royal Marine Band* by Howard Ripley. pp: 62-63.
- Buttons of the Ceylon Regiments* by Howard Ripley & Denis Darmanin. pp: 63-64. (See Issue 256, p: 190 re. 2 Ceylon Rgt. & 1 Ceylon Regt. as Rifles).
- 9th Monmouthshire Volunteer Corps, Shako Plate of the* by Ray Westlake. pp: 64-65. (see Issue 239).
- British Army Regimental Badges in Malta: Part I* by Denis A Darmanin. pp: 66-74. (see Issue 242)
- The Poldon Hill Volunteers* by Philip Haythornthwaite. pp: 75-76.
- Freemasonry in the Army in the Early 19th Century by Philip Haythornthwaite. pp: 76-77. (see Issue 237).
- 12th Regiment of Foot, Masonry in the, Jim Reddyhoff. pp: 77-79.
- Remembering the Great War at the Royal Academy of Arts, Piccadilly * by Ray Westlake. pp: 79-84. (see Issues 207, 208, 210, 225, 226, 228, 231 & 233).
- Regimental and Army Numbers of the British Line Infantry Soldier from AD 1800 to
- 2008: Part III: VF & TF* by David Langley & Graham Stewart. pp: 84-100. (see Issues 236, 237 & 239. See also numbering in Issues 166, 198, 207 & 210).
- The Federated Malay States Volunteer Force* by J. Bryant Haigh. pp: 100-102.
- Some senior Guardsmen – who and where? [photograph: query] p: 108. (see Correspondence: Issue 239).
- Group photograph. [query] p: 109.
- Correspondence: 24th Bengal Native Infantry, Battle Honours.* p:p: 110-111. - Q239. (see Correspondence: Issue 239).
- Correspondence: Middlesex Regiment, Headdress of the, p: 111.
- Two Photographs after Zeppelin raids, Dereham, Norfolk & Woodbridge, Suffolk. p: 112.