The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 234, November 2008, (Vol. 59, pp: 57-112)
- Inglewood Rifles* by Howard Ripley. [photograph]. p: 61.
- Corps of Military Labourers* by Howard Ripley. [button] pp: 61-62.
- Royal Military Asylum* by Howard Ripley. [button] p: 62.
- Badge Notes* by Gary Gibbs. pp: 63-65. (see Correspondence: Issue 235).
- A New Survey of Old Dress Regulations by G.F. McWilliam. pp: 66-72.
- The Shelburn Network* by Brian Parker. pp: 72-79.
- The Derbyshire Yeomanry Cavalry 1794-1914 by D.J. Knight & R.J. Smith.
- Part Five.* pp: 80-94. (see Issues 228, 231, 232, 236 & 237. See also 'Yeomanry of N. & E. Derbyshire', Issue 230).
- The Riverton Rifle Volunteers* by J. Bryant Haigh. p: 95.
- Japan 1946 by David Murray. pp: 96-100.
- The British Commonwealth Occupation Force, Japan, from John Maybank. pp: 100-101. (see Issue 233).
- Serjeant Major S. White, Grenadier Guards, 1883: photograph & query. p: 102. (see Correspondence: Issue 235).
- Correspondence: Badges. p: 109. (see Badge Notes, Issue 233).
- Correspondence: ASC Number. p: 109. – Q224. (see Correspondence: Issue 235).
- Correspondence: Dublin Rendezvous: enamel badge.* pp: 109-110. – Q225.
- Correspondence: An Unusual Cap.* p: 110. - Q226. (see Correspondence: Issue 235).
- Correspondence: 2/10th London Regiment: [notes on Regimental history] p: 110. – Q227. (see Correspondence: Issue 235).
- Correspondence: Cawnpore 1857. p: 111. – Q228.
- Correspondence: A Volunteer Camp Token.* [37 Mddx. Rifle Vols.] p: 111.
- Correspondence: Royal African Colonial Light Infantry.* p: 112. (see Issue 233).