The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 233, August 2008, (Vol. 59, pp: 1-56)
- Even More Fencibles by Philip Haythornthwaite. pp: 3-4. (see Issues 231, 232, 235 & 236).
- Afghan War Memorials for the 66th* by John Chapman. pp: 5-14.
- Badge Notes* by Gary Gibbs. pp: 14-16. (see Correspondence: Issue 234).
- A Letter From the “Seat of War”: Beicos Bay 1854 by Caroline Eddleston. pp: 16-20.
- 5th Lancashire Artillery Volunteers* by Philip Haythornthwaite. p: 21.
- 12th (Merthys Tydvil) Glamorganshire Rifle Volunteers, Shako Badge of the,* by Dixon Pickup. pp: 22-23. (see Correspondence: Issue 236).
- Irish Lancastrians by C.J. Whitehouse. p: 24. (see Issues 226 & 228).
- Royal African Colonial Light Infantry* by Howard Ripley & Denis A Darmanin. [button] pp: 25-27. (see Correspondence: Issue 234).
- Field Marshal Sir (Henry) Evelyn Wood 1839-1919: A Bio-Biography by Bob Wyatt. pp: 27-29.
- The British Commonwealth Occupation Force, Japan, 1946-52* by J. Bryant Haigh. pp: 30-37. (see Issue 234).
- The Nair Brigade* by Philip Haythornthwaite. p: 38. (see Issue 231).
- Remembering the Great War at Liverpool Street Station* by Ray Westlake. pp: 39-41. (see Issues 207, 208, 210, 225, 226, 228, 231 & 238).
- Bridging the Gulf – the Tale of a Jug by Roger Perkins. pp: 41-43.
- The Great War Memorials for the Parish of Withycombe Raleigh, Devon* by Brian Parker. pp: 44-46.
- Correspondence: W.S.R. Hodson.* pp: 53-54. (see Issue 232).
- Correspondence: “Flag” Fragments.* p: 55. - Q223.
- Correspondence: Fencibles. [availability of a list of] p: 56.
- Correspondence: Badge Notes.* p: 56. (see Issue 232).