The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 232, May 2008, (Vol. 58, pp: 169-224)
- The Sandbags: Grenadier Guards. Query on origins of term. p: 170.
- Badge Notes* by Gary Gibbs. pp: 172-174. (see Correspondence: Issue 233).
- The Derbyshire Yeomanry Cavalry 1794-1914 by D.J. Knight & R.J. Smith.
- Part Four: A New Beginning.* pp: 175-189. (see Issues 228, 231, 234, 236 & 237. See also 'Yeomanry of N. & E. Derbyshire', Issue 230).
- William S.R. Hodson 1821-1858* by Bob Wyatt. pp: 190-192. (see Correspondence: Issue 233).
- Teddie Atkins and Services to Army Catering* by Keith Atkins. pp: 193-197.
- Double Rank in the Guards, and Brevet Rank by Major Colin Robins. pp: 198-199.
- The “Blue Book” of “The Prince of Wales’s Own” (12th Middlesex (Civil Service)
- Volunteer Rifle Corps)* by Dermot Jones. pp: 200-201.
- Some Scottish Fencibles’ Buttons* by Howard Ripley & Denis A. Darmanin. pp: 202-204.
- 73rd Highlanders Button* by Philip Haythornthwaite. p: 205.
- Reay Fencibles by Philip Haythornthwaite. p: 205. (see Issue 230).
- The Royal Westminster Volunteers* by Philip Haythornthwaite. pp: 206-207.
- Still More Fencible Infantry Regiments by Jim Reddyhoff. pp: 207-210. (see Issues 231, 233, 235 & 236).
- 615 Squadron Pilot Awarded the Military Cross* by L.V. Hale. pp: 210-217.
- Correspondence: Badge Notes. p: 223. (see Issue 231).
- Correspondence: A Regimental Officer. pp: 223-224. (see Correspondence: Q221, Issue 231).
- Correspondence: Buttons. p: 224. (see Badge Notes, Issue 230).
- Correspondence: Nyassa. p: 224. (see Badge Notes, Issue 220).