The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 230, November 2007, (Vol. 58, pp: 57-112)
- Badge Notes* by Gary Gibbs. pp: 59-63. (see Correspondence: Issue 231). [identifications invited for 16 items]
- Badges For Good and Bad Conduct by Philip Haythornthwaite. pp: 63-64.
- The Military Graves of Norfolk Island* by J. Bryant Haigh. pp: 64-69.
- The Yeomanry of North and East Derbyshire* by D.J. Knight & R.J. Smith. pp: 70-80. (see also 'Derbyshire Yeomanry Cavalry 1794-1914', Issues 228,
- 231, 232, 234, 236 & 237).
- Belfast Yeomanry: Two Shako Plates 1800-1812* by Tom Wylie. p: 81.
- Manchester Regiment Territorials in WWII* by Robert Bonner. [blue plaque] pp: 82-83.
- Four Rifle Volunteers* by P.E. Abbott. pp: 84-87.
- 3rd Division Hunt Button* by Philip Haythornthwaite. p: 88.
- 23rd Light Dragoons (Lancers)* by Howard Ripley & Denis Darmanin. [buttons] pp: 88-89.
- Fencible Cavalry from Philip Haythornthwaite. pp: 89-90. (see Issue 228).
- The Sinking of HMS Glorious* by Caroline Eddleston. pp: 91-97.
- 2007 Infantry Review and the Territorial Army by Eric Osborne. pp: 98-99.
- Pipes and Drums of the Liverpool Irish* by Peter Brydon. pp: 100-102.
- Correspondence: Jews in the Indian Army. p: 110. (see Issue 229).
- Correspondence: United Returned Soldiers Fund. p: 110. – Q218.
- Correspondence: Congreve Rockets. p: 110. – Q219. [operational use]
- Correspondence: Cadet Badge?* p: 111. - Q220. (see Correspondence: Issue 231).
- Correspondence: Reay Fencibles. pp: 111-112. (see Correspondence: Issue 228, also Issue 232).