The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 229, August 2007, (Vol. 58, pp: 1-56)
- Badge Notes* by Gary Gibbs. pp: 3-5. (see Correspondence: Issue 232).
- Indian Jews in the Indian Army by Harold Pollins. pp: 6-11. (see Correspondence: Issue 230).
- The Good Conduct Badge of the British Armed Services* by D.E. Langley.pp: 12-18.
- Some Mutiny Letters From F.W. Pinkney to His Sister 1857-1862* from A.J. Paxton. pp: 19-44.
- General Sir Henry Havelock 1795-1857* by Bob Wyatt. pp: 45-47.
- Some Buttons of Bengal ‘Contingents’* by Howard Ripley & DenisA. Darmanin. pp: 48-49.
- The Indian Army: A Survey of Recent Books by Alan Jeffreys. pp: 49-54.
- Correspondence: Irish Pipe Bands. pp: 54-55. (reference to various previous Issues).
- Correspondence: Menu Card Holder.* p: 56. - Q217.
- Correspondence: Rifles, Not Artillery. p: 56. (see ‘NRA’, Correspondence: Q214, Issue 228).