The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 227, February 2007, ((Vol. 57, pp: 113-168)
- Yeomanry Cavalry Mess Dress: comments on and corrigenda to Special Publication. pp: 114-115.
- Badge Notes* by Gary Gibbs. pp: 117-120.
- The Irish Question* by Gordon Bay. [Pipe Bands] pp: 120-135. (see Correspondence: Issue 228). (see ‘Antrim Artillery’, Issue 221 &
- Correspondence: Issue 222. Also Issue 228).
- Log of Journey and Period Spent Since Slim River Episode by Alan Jeffreys. pp: 136-145.
- Excavated Buttons of Some Interest: Part 2* by Dixon Pickup & Denis Darmanin. pp: 146-152. (see Issues 226, 228, 237 & 248.
- See also Correspondence: Issue 228).
- Sattara Local Corps* by Howard Ripley & Denis A. Darmanin. [button] p: 153.
- The ‘Little Grey Partridge’ and Sergeant Flora Sandes: Serbia and the Allies, WWI* by Caroline Eddleston. pp: 153-158.
- War in the North East from the ‘Newcastle Evening Chronicle’. [WW2] p: 159.
- Correspondence: Remembering the Great War at St. Bridget’s, Brean, Somerset. p: 167. (see Issue 225).
- Correspondence: Special Forces Support Group Badge. p: 167. (see Badge Notes, Issue 226).
- Correspondence: Auxiliary Drivers’ Association. p: 167. (see Correspondence: Q212, Issue 226).
- Damage following Zeppelin raid on London. 1915 – two photographs. p: 168.