The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 225, August 2006, (Vol. 57, pp: 1-56)
- Joint Service Signal Unit (Cyprus): Unit History* by Gary Gibbs. pp: 2-3. (see Issue 226 for important correction to illustration).
- Defence Communications Services Agency (Germany)* from A.R. Hart. p: 3.
- Manchester Artillery Sabretache [and history]* by John Alletson. pp: 4-5. (see Issue 226).
- Mozambique Badge* sketch by Denis Darmanin [button] p: 5. (see Badge Notes, Issue 220 & Correspondence: Issue 222).
- Store-Keeper General’s Department* by Howard Ripley & Denis A. Darmanin. [buttons] p: 6.
- Native Veterans* by Howard Ripley & Denis A. Darmanin. [button] p: 7.
- Chaplains’ Assistants* by Gary Gibbs. pp: 7-15.
- The Soldiers’ and Airmen’s Scripture Readers Association*
- with thanks to J.G. Tucker. pp: 16-17.
- Field Marshal Sir Henry Hughes Wilson 1864-1922: A Biographic Bibliography* by Bob Wyatt. pp: 18-20.
- Roy Hastie DFC, AE, RAFVR, Part Two, by Peter Lovatt. pp: 21-28. (see Issue 224).
- Pipe Bands of the Liverpool Home Guard Battalions* by Peter Brydon. pp: 29-30.
- An Artillery Officer’s Account of the Boer War* by Bob Wyatt. pp: 30-38. [Alexander Henry Delap West, Brigadier, RHA]
- Royal Canadian Engineers’ Gibraltar “Medal” (Watch Fob)* by J. Bryant Haigh. pp: 38-41.
- Remembering the Great War at St. Bridget’s, Brean, Somerset* by Ray Westlake. pp: 41-43. (See Correspondence: Issue 227). (see also Issues 207, 208, 210, 226, 228, 231, 231 & 238).
- Correspondence: Prison or Army? pp: 53-54. - Q208.
- Correspondence: WW2 Trench Art, Granger.* pp: 54-55. - Q209.
- Correspondence: Error Recorded* [Collar badges] pp: 55-56.
- Correspondence: Cfn. S.W. March. p: 56. (see Issues 224 & 226).