The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 224, May 2006, (Vol. 56, pp: 169-224)
- Badge Notes* by Gary Gibbs. [Includes Battle Honours, Operation Telic] pp: 171-176.
- Cambridge University Rifles, A Crossbelt of the,* by Nicholas Beswick. pp: 177-178.
- Black Buttons Worn in Canada* by Howard Ripley & Denis A. Darmanin. pp: 178-180. (see also UK Black buttons, Issues 175 & 177).
- 5th Cumberland Rifle Volunteers* by Howard Ripley. [bandsmen sketch] p: 180.
- 9th Berkshire Volunteers* from Dixon Pickup. p: 181.
- The Surrender of Jerusalem, December 1917* by David Price. pp: 181-186.
- Roy Hastie DFC, AE, RAFVR, Part One,* by Peter Lovatt. pp: 187-198. (see Issue 225).
- The Fall of Singapore: A Review Essay by Alan Jeffreys. pp: 199-202.
- Dartmoor Prison: the French Connection* by Roger Perkins. pp: 202-207.
- Cfn. Stanley William March, the REME Workshops and the 6th Guards Armoured
- Brigade During WW2* by Caroline Eddleston. pp: 208-212. (see Correspondence: Issue 225).
- Adoption of the Badge of the Colony of New South Wales by the Military Forces
- in 1881* by Dr. J.K. Haken. pp: 213-215.
- Irish Pipers by J. Brian Forde. pp: 215-218.
- Correspondence: Sudan Defence Force Badges. p: 224. [comment from former SDF member with ref. to an unidentified and unidentifiable comment, presumably from a past Issue]