The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 220, May 2005, (Vol. 55, pp: 169-224)
- Hopton Heath Memorial* by West Midlands Branch. pp: 171-174.
- Badge Notes* by Gary Gibbs. pp: 174-176 & 177. (see Correspondence: Issue 222 & sketch, Issue 225. Also Correspondence: Issue 232).
- Warrant Officer Class III* by Anon. [The Royal Warrant] p: 177. (see Issue 218 & Correspondence; Q196, Issues 217, 218 & 219).
- The “Volunteers” of Ireland 1912-1814* by J. Brian Forde. pp: 178-185.
- Indian Territorial Force Buttons* by Howard Ripley & Denis A. Darmanin. pp: 185-187.
- DCM Books by J. Bryant Haigh. [bibliography] pp: 187-189. (see Correspondence: Issues 221 & 226).
- An Expensive Paymaster on the Retreat to Corunna Who “Ought To Be Hanged”:
- Letters of Thomas Courtenay* by Bob Wyatt. pp: 189-201.
- Surrey Volunteers, Organization of the, 1804 by Dermot Jones. pp: 201-203. (See also: Clapham Association (button), Issue 257, p. 48.)
- Gunner Stocks Goes To War (233 Battery, 68 (Medium) Regiment), Part I by Walter Stocks. pp: 203-209. (see Issue 222).
- The 20th Regiment of Foot and Its Two Lodges by J.W. Reddyhoff. pp: 210-218.
- Correspondence: Nigerian Badge? pp: 223-224. (see ‘Badge Notes’, Issue 219).
- Correspondence: Observations on the Moplah Rebellion. p: 224. (see Issue 212).