The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 218, November 2004, (Vol. 55, pp: 57-112)
- Badge Notes* by Gary Gibbs. pp: 60-64. (see Correspondence: ‘A Clan Badge?’ & ‘More Badges’, Issue 219).
- John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough, 1650-1722: A Bibliographic Biography* by Bob Wyatt. pp: 65-71.
- British Army Shako Plates 1829 – 1844* by G.F. McWilliam. pp: 72-76.
- Orange Free State Artillery* by Howard Ripley & Denis Darmanin. [button] p: 76. (see also Issue 221).
- Honourable East India Company* by Howard Ripley. [button] p: 77.
- 55th (Westmorland) Regiment of Foot* by Howard Ripley. [button] p: 77.
- Jewish Brothers (and Other Relations) Who Died on Service in the British and
- Commonwealth Forces in the First World War by Harold Pollins. pp: 78-90. (see Addenda, Issues 223, 231 & 245).
- Warrant Officer Class III by Brian D.N. Stevens. pp: 91-93. (see Issue 220 & Correspondence: Q196, Issues 217 & this).
- “The Band of Hope Review” and the Part It Played in the Crimean War by Caroline Eddleston. pp: 93-101.
- The Long Arm of Coincidence by J. Brian Forde. pp: 102-103. (see ‘Living to Tell the Tale’, Issue 217).
- Correspondence: Col. Sir. A.D. Stirling, statue.* p: 108.
- Correspondence: WOIII. p: 109. (see Correspondence: Issues Q196, 217 & 219 & articles, this Issue & 220).
- Correspondence: Yeoman Warders’ Dress. p: 109. – Q198. (see Correspondence: Issue 219).
- Correspondence: Wrong Badge? p: 109. (see ‘Volunteer Corps Gloucestershire’, Issue 217).
- Correspondence: Submarines WW2. [shooting of survivors] p: 110. (see Correspondence: Issue 217, also Issues 212 & 214).
- Correspondence: Edward Bear Club. p: 110. (see Correspondence: Q197, Issue 217. See also Issue 221).
- Correspondence: Queen’s Own Buffs.* pp: 110-111. – Q199. [staybright badges] (see Correspondence: Issue 219).
- Correspondence: Kent Marine Cadet Force.* p: 111
- Correspondence: Surrey Volunteers. p: 112. (see Correspondence: Issue 216).
- Correspondence: Ulster Home Guard Motor Boat Patrol. p: 112. – Q200. (see Correspondence: Issue 219, also ‘Belfast Harbour Police’, Issue 222).
- Correspondence: Brunei Volunteer Force. p: 112: - Q201. [Leong Chung Fah]