The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 216, May 2004, (Vol. 54, pp: 177-232)
- Badge Notes* by Gary Gibbs. pp: 178-180.
- An English Doctor at the Battle of Bazeilles 1870 by Caroline Eddleston. pp: 181-189.
- Officers of the New Zealand Colonial Forces Died in the Maori Wars 1860-1872* by J. Bryant Haigh. pp: 189-192.
- 38th Corps, Yorkshire (West Riding) Rifle Volunteers* by Howard Ripley. [Selby Rifle Volunteers – button] pp: 194-195.
- Jewish POWs at Colditz by Martin Sugarman. pp: 195-198.
- 164 (Infantry) OCTU, Trentham Park, Eaton Hall Officer Cadet School, Chester* by B.G.D. Flint. pp: 198-202.
- Buckingham Incendiary Bullet.* [picture] p: 202.
- Corps of Drums, King’s (Liverpool) Regiment c1895* [2 x photographs] pp: 203-204.
- The Jewish Labour Corps, A Vanished and Re-Discovered Unit of the
- First World War by Martin Sugarman. pp: 205-206. (see also Issue 228).
- An Enigmatic Plaid Brooch and the Relief of Lucknow 1857* by A. Grosart. pp: 206-222.
- Caning as a 20Century Punishment by Lt. Col. Robin Hodges. p: 227.
- 8th Regiment at San Sebastian 1836 by Lt. Col. Robin Hodges. pp: 228-229.
- Correspondence: Guards Arm Badge. p: 230. (see ‘Guards Sergeant Major’s ‘Big Badge'', Issue 213).
- Correspondence: Shooting Sticks on Parade. p: 230. (see Correspondence: Issues 207, 209 & 211).
- Correspondence: RAF Emblem. p: 230. – Q189.
- Correspondence: Surrey Volunteers. p: 231. (see ‘Benwell and Weymouth Volunteers’: Issue 215. See also Correspondence: Issue 218).
- Correspondence: Silver spoon. pp: 231-232. – Q190. (see Correspondence: Issue 217).
- Correspondence: Gloucestershire backing. p: 232. – Q191.
- Correspondence: Badge found in Thames. p: 232. – Q192.