The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 215, February 2004, (Vol. 54, pp: 121-176)
- Badge Notes* by Gary Gibbs. pp: 122-123.
- Suffolk Yeomanry, The History and Uniforms of the, Part Two, 1831-1868* by D.J. Knight and R.J. Smith. pp: 124-142. (see Issues 213, 217, 219 & 221 & Correspondence: Issue 214).
- 160 (Machine Gun) Officer Cadet Training Unit* by C.J. Whitehouse. pp: 142-149.
- English Counties and Defensive Planning, 1803-1805 by Christopher Chilcott. pp: 149-155.
- The Benwell and Weymouth Volunteers by Philip Haythornthwaite. pp: 155-156. (see ‘Patriotic Spirit in Battersea’, Issue 214 & Correspondence: Issue 216).
- Castrum Sponte Dependimus – Whose Motto? A Pouch / Pouch Belt or Shako Plate* by Dixon Pickup & Denis Wood. pp: 156-158.
- An Index Project by Bob Wyatt. pp: 158-159. (see Issue 180 & Correspondence, Issue 181).
- Buttons of the Indian Volunteers and Auxiliary Force India, Part 3* by Howard Ripley & Denis Darmanin. pp: 160-165. (see Issues 213, 214 & 245).
- Correspondence: Unknown General. p: 174. (see Issue 214). [Maj. Gen. Sir Alfred Edward Turner]
- Correspondence: Signs on Charat.* pp: 174-176. (see Correspondence: Q183, Issue 214).
- Correspondence: Coloured Field Service Caps, Special.[correction] p: 176.
- Correspondence: Stand Still! p: 176. (see Correspondence: Q164, Issue 209).