The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 214, November 2003, (Vol. 54, pp: 65-120)
- William Young Carman: Obituary. pp:70-71.
- Badge Notes* (by Gary Gibbs). pp: 71-73.
- Shetland Bus memorial in Scalloway* by David Saunders. pp: 73-75. (see Issue 213).
- 5th Yorkshire (West Riding) Rifle Volunteer Corps* by Jim Reddyhoff. pp: 75-77. (see ‘Defence Not Defiance’, Issue 213).
- Unknown General* [picture]. p: 77. (see Correspondence: Issue 215).
- The Volunteer Infantry of Newington, Surrey, 1799-1813* by Dermot Jones. pp: 78-80.
- Patriotic Spirit in Battersea by Dermot Jones. pp: 80-81. (see ‘Benwell & Weymouth Volunteers’, Issue 215).
- Buttons of the Indian Volunteers and Auxiliary Force India, Part 2* by Howard Ripley & Denis Darmanin. pp: 83-88. (see Issues 213, 215 & 245).
- A Relic of the First Maori War in the Wanganui Area* by J. Bryant Haigh. pp: 90-92.
- Major Richard “Ruby” Rubinstein, MC, Croix De Guerre, MiD; SOE Agent,
- France and Burma* by Martin Sugarman. pp: 93-107.
- St. Peter’s Church Minsterworth, Gloucestershire* by Ray Westlake. pp: 108-110.
- Correspondence: Landour Rangers. p: 116. - Q182. (see Issue 208).
- Correspondence: U-Boat and Camel Corps. p: 116. (see Correspondence: Q174, Issues 212, 217 & 218).
- Correspondence: Signs on Charat Hill.* p: 117. - Q183. [Muree] (see Correspondence, Issue 215).
- Correspondence: West African Chop Fund. p: 118. – Q186.
- Correspondence: Suffolk Yeomanry. p: 119. (see Issue 213).
- Correspondence: QOWH shoulder title.pp: 119-120. - Q188.